Subject: Normal Coordinate Visualisation

From: "Frederick R. Bennett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 96 16:38:02 +0100

Hello,
      I am wondering if anyone has a simple program for drawing normal
coordinates on molecules once a frequency calculation has been done. Some
nice graphics programs such as Spartan can animate the normal vibrational
modes, but this is of little use for preparing static documents for example.
I guess that something that could simply draw mass weighted cartesian
coordinate arrows would be brilliant. 

Ciao

Fred
===============================================================================
                    Frederick R. Bennett
                    
 Papernet Address:  Institut Fur anorganische, analytische 
                    und physikalische Chemie                  
                    Freierstrstrasse 3
                    CH-3000 Bern 9 
                    Switzerland
                    
 Mouthnet Address:  [41] (031) 631 4231

 Faxnet Address     [41] (031) 631 3994
 
 Internet Address:  [email-masked]

===============================================================================