Subject: Re: CCL:Normal Coordinate Visualisation

From: Mark Stave <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 10:22:20 -0700

Fred,

The UniChem computational chemistry package provides a static picture
of normal vibrational modes by drawing mass weighted Cartesian coordinate
arrows as you requested. It can animate these modes as well. 

I can provide you with more information about the UniChem program, if
you wish.

Regards,

Mark

  _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
  _/                                                                _/
  _/   Mark S. Stave, Ph.D.                                         _/
  _/   Computational Scientist         e-mail:  [email-masked]    _/
  _/   Oxford Molecular Group, Inc.    office:  (612) 894-2510      _/
  _/   Suite 118                       fax:     (612) 894-2630      _/
  _/   201 West Burnsville Parkway                                  _/
  _/   Burnsville, MN 55337                                         _/
  _/                                                                _/
  _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/