Subject: File Format Summary

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Butler)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 96 07:21:07 -0700

Dear Jan:

Hello again.  I've recently sent out a file-format summary as per the
request of numerous CCL'ers, but it has not appeared on the list.  Is there
a problem???

Your help is appreciated.

Regards,

Shawn Butler,
Wavefunction, Inc.
[email-masked]

****************************************************************************
                               Wavefunction, Inc.
                         18401 Von Karman Ave., Ste. 370
                                Irvine, CA 92612
                          WWW: http://www.wavefun.com

                Spartan Sales: (714) 955-2120 - [email-masked]
             MacSpartan Sales: (714) 660-6101 - [email-masked]

                               Fax: (714) 955-2118
****************************************************************************

                        "Wow.  That's one big wave."

****************************************************************************