Subject: 2nd CALL/ACS, SF/AUG 15 DEADLINE

From: [email-masked] (Michael S Sennett)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 09:48:22 -0400

SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE SPRING 1997 ACS MTG. IN SAN FRANCISCO

DIVISION:  COMP

*** PLEASE NOTE THE 15 AUGUST 1996 DEADLINE FOR TITLE SUBMISSION ***

CALL FOR PAPERS

American Chemical Society
213th National Meeting
Division of Computational Chemistry (COMP)
April 13-17, 1997, San Francisco, CA

SIMULATIONS OF INORGANIC AND ORGANOMETALLIC MATERIALS

Papers are solicited for the above symposium.  Due to a relocation of
the organizer during the past several months, would-be presenters may 
have encountered difficulty in contacting me, and I apologize for the 
inconvenience.

This symposium was conceived as a forum for the discussion of issues related
to the modeling of materials other than organic polymers.

At this time I am requesting input of titles/subjects of proposed 
presentations.  Topics include (but are not limited to) simulation
of metals, metal alloys, ceramics, hybrid or composite materials.
Simulation of surface and interphase phenomena including small 
molecule binding and catalysis would, I think, also be appropriate to this 
symposium. 

It is necessary to have the initial input NO LATER than 15 August 1996 for 
planning purposes.  Abstracts are required by October 25th 1996.  
Abstract forms can be obtained from ACS by calling 1-800-227-5558 (press
9-4-0); via the web at http://ww.acs.org/memgen/meetings/abstract.htm; or 
by writing to ACS, 1155 Sixteenth Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20036.

RESPOND BY 15 AUG. 1996 to:

Dr. Michael Sennett
Abiomed R&D Inc.
24 Cherry Hill Drive
Danvers, MA  01923

tel. 508-777-5410 x724
fax  508-774-6641

email:  [email-masked]

***********************************