Subject: Re: CCL:Chemistry in C++

From: " nick.c " <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 1996 19:30:46 U

> Hi, I'd like to know about public domain chemistry codes
> written in C++. 

    This might not be what you want, but if you are looking
      for example chemistry code I'd recommend checking out
      RasMol/RasMac.  The code is copyright by Roger Sayle 
      ([email-masked])--so definitely not PD.  Also, it's
      in std C rather than using the oop aspects of C++ 
      but it is valuable reference code.  It can be accessed at: 
      
                 <ftp://129.215.160.5/pub/rasmol/>
                 
      Luck,

 -------------------= Nicholas C. DeMello, Ph.D. =--------------------

   Internet: [email-masked]        _/   _/  _/  _/_/_/   _/   _/  
        AOL: codeweaver               _/_/ _/  _/  _/   _/  _/_/_/ 
        CIS: 71232,766               _/ _/_/  _/  _/       _/ _/    
       http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~nick/   _/  _/   _/_/_/  _/   _/