Subject: SPARTAN RHF/AM1+CI output?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 96 21:48:47 TAIDT

Dear friends,
                When I did the CI calculation by the method of RHF/AM1
    with the program SPARTAN(version 4.1.1),I found some problems in the
    output as following: 
 
       Spin-allowed  siglet excitation
    state    energy     os    nm
---------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
    What is the meaning by the word "os" and the numbers below the word
    "state"?
    Any reply will be appreciated!     

                                        Sincerely,

=====================================================================
  ANNE LIN                      | E-mail: [email-masked]
  Department of chemistry       |         
  National Tsing Hua University |  Phone: 886-35-721634 
  Hsinchu, Taiwan 30043         |    Fax: 886-35-711082
=====================================================================