Subject: Poisson-Boltzman calculations

From: [email-masked] (Eldbjoerg S. Heimstad)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 14:19:32 GMT

We are interested in information concerning Poisson-Boltzman
calculations - does it exist a stand-alone program, how successful is the
method ? -the limits/pitfalls etc.

All replies will be helpful -thanks.    

Regards,
Elle

#######################################################
# Eldbjoerg Sofie Heimstad                            #
# Protein Crystallography Group                       #
# University Of Tromsoe, IMR                          # 
# 9037 Tromsoe, NORWAY         phone: +47-776-45706   #
#                                     +47-776-44737   #
#                               fax : +47-776-44765   #
# E-mail: [email-masked]               #
# URL: http://www.chem.uit.no/KJEMI/heimstad.html     #
#######################################################

---

From: [email-masked] (Dr. David N. Haney)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:15:53 -0800 (PDT)

Columbia develops a program called Delphi.  I believe that they
still offer it to academics as a standalone code.  Commercial
people must get it from MSI and I dont believe they offer the
standalone version.

See the URL:

http://tincan.bioc.columbia.edu/Lab/delphi/

> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
> 

-- 

        **************  David N. Haney, Ph.D.    ****************
        *  Haney Associates               Phone - 619-566-1127  *
        *  12010 Medoc Ln.                                      *
        *  San Diego, CA 92131            Fax - 619-586-1481    *
       	*                                                       *
        **************  Email - [email-masked]  ****************