Subject: CCL:M:Normal Coordinate Visualisatio

From: TOPPER ROBERT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 11:54:25 -0400 (EDT)

With respect to the question about drawing normal-mode
vectors; XMol 1.3.1, which is freeware for XWindows
from the Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc., has
this capability. See 
http://www.msc.edu/msc/docs/xmol/ftp.html
Compiled versions are available for a variety of platforms.
Best to all,
rqt

************************************************************************
Robert Q. Topper                       email:   [email-masked]
Asst. Prof. of Chemistry               phone:   (212) 353-4378
The Cooper Union                       FAX:     (212) 353-4341 
51 Astor Place                         subway:  take the 6 to Astor Place 
New York, NY 10003 USA                          or the N/R to 8th St/NYU
http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/depts_info/topper.html
************************************************************************
Check out the Molecular Monte Carlo home page!
http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/monte.html
************************************************************************