Subject: Meeting for PChem graduate students

From: Andries de Man <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:43:50 -0400

On Friday November 1st, 1996, the fifth Manhattan Poster Project
will take place at the the University of Delaware.

The Manhattan Poster Project is a poster session hosted by graduate
students to promote interaction between experimental and theoretical
physical chemistry graduate students and post-docs. This conference
began in 1991 at Columbia University, and has since been hosted by
Boston University, University of Pennsylvania, and Georgetown
University.
This year's event will include a Keynote Speaker, ACS Career Workshops
on Effective Job Searching, Employment Outlook and Job Security, and a
Job Fair in addition to the Poster Session.

The day-long meeting provides graduate students and post-docs the
opportunity to present posters on their current research, and to
establish contacts with chemists from other universities and from
industries in an informal atmosphere.

For more information, and on-line registration, see our Web site:
  http://www.udel.edu/mpp96/

           Andries de Man,  MPP96 Committee
           Department of Chemistry, University of Delaware
           Newark DE 19716
phone (302)8313522  fax (302)8316335 Email [email-masked]