Subject: Reviews in Computational Chemistry

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 15:33:11 -0500

CCLers,
We wish to announce the publication of Volume 9 of REVIEWS IN 
COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY.  The emphasis of this volume is on 
molecular modeling, covering computer-aided ligand/drug design, 
thermodynamic perturbation and thermodynamic integration, 
oligosaccharides, molecular mechanics force fields, and molecular 
shape.

The authors and chapters are:
1.  James R. Damewood, Jr.,  Peptide Mimetic Design with the Aid of 
Computational Chemistry.
2.  T. P. Straatsma, Free Energy by Molecular Simulation.
3.  Robert J. Woods,  The Application of Molecular Modeling Techniques 
to the Determination of Oligosaccharide Solution Conformations.
4.  Ingrid Pettersson and Tommy Liljefors,  Molecular Mechanics 
Calculated Conformational Energies of Organic Molecules:  A Comparison 
of Force Fields.
5.  Gustavo A. Arteca,  Molecular Shape Descriptors.

The book will be available for your perusal at the VCH Publishers 
(Wiley) booth at the Orlando ACS meeting later this month.  Volume 9 
(xxxiii + 282 pp) has ISBN 1-56081-930-8.

We recently doubled our book give-away program.  If you are interested 
in winning a free copy of Volume 9 or other volumes, check out our 
home page at 
http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html

Thanks,
Don
Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Co-editor, REVIEWS IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.