Subject: coordinates...

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 14:50:35 -0500 (CDT)

Dear CCL readers:

Is anyone aware of the existence of coordinates for the following
compounds in the Cambridge Database?
L-Histidine, Cimetidine, imidazole, 1-methyl-imidazole and histamine.

Any input would be appreciated.
Cheers
-raman

-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/                       C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/               Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/        University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                 7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/              San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                          USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/                Tel:     (210) 614-0839                           _/
   _/                Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/             E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/   "The real problem in speech is not precise language.           _/ 
   _/    The problem is clear language."   --Richard Feynman           _/
   _/                                                                  _/          
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/