Subject: ACS Workshop - Orlando

From: Heather Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 13:53:56 -0500

Please join us for this free workshop.

ACS Workshop Orlando "New Technologies and Applications in
                             Chemical Modeling and Analysis on the
                                    Personal Computer"

Location: Room 221B, Convention Center, Orlando Florida
Date:   Tuesday, August 27th, 10 AM - Noon
               Complimentary Continental Breakfast.

This workshop will present new PC based technologies for integrated
chemical discovery including molecular property calculations,
molecular visualization and interactions, database searching and
management, and specialized applications.  Advanced modules for
polymer, protein and small molecule discovery will be highlighted.

RSVP.  1-800-323-2960   Ext. 3242

Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting.
If I can be of any assistance, please contact me.

Thank you
Heather