Subject: Call for papers, EJTC

From: "Michael J. Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:49:14 -0500

Dear Colleague:

I am writing to invite you to participate in a revolution in
scientific publishing. As costs for paper, ink, and postage increase
for printed journals, the declining cost and increasing availability
of internet access make electronic journals based on the world-wide
web (WWW) a viable proposition. The Electronic Journal of Theoretical
Chemistry (EJTC) is at the forefront of this exciting new area.

EJTC follows full peer-review standards for all submissions, combining
high scientific standards with the speed and flexibility of electronic
publishing. Approved papers are published continually throughout the
year, immediately upon recommendation of the reviewers, and full
author- and keyword-search facilities allow the reader to quickly
locate important information. Another exciting feature is the fact
that the electronic format of EJTC allows the inclusion of color
illustrations with no surcharge (unlike the majority of print
journals) and also allows the inclusion of animations. Subscribers can 
choose to be alerted (or not) via e-mail upon the publication of new 
articles at the EJTC web site. At the end of each calendar year, 
subscribers receive a CD-ROM containing all of that year's published 
papers. EJTC is also abstracted and indexed by all leading research 
alert services and citation indices, and its logical page-formatting 
allows it to be abstracted and cited in precisely the same way as a 
print journal.

EJTC is now accepting high-quality original submissions. Your
manuscript will receive immediate, full consideration, and I would
like to invite you to submit a paper for inclusion in EJTC.

If you wish to examine a "sample issue" of EJTC, please visit the
journal at http://ejtc.wiley.co.uk. Guidelines for submission of
articles may be found at http://ejtc.wiley.co.uk/contrib.html.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jerzy Leszczynski
North American Editor
The Electronic Journal of Theoretical Chemistry: 
  Structure & Interactions