Subject: ACS Orlando - Molecular Modeling in Undergraduate Chemistry

From: "Wayne Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:45:22 -0700

Hi, folks:

For those educators who are going to ACS next week, Wavefunction is offering
3-hour workshop on "Molecular Modeling in Undergraduate Chemistry". Here it
goes:

	Molecular Modeling in Undergraduate Chemistry
	=============================================

			By Warren Hehre

o Introduction of basic concepts and theories of molecular modeling

o Real-time graphics and animation of illustrated examples

o Plenty of ideas for lecture and laboratory materials

Complimentary:

o Copy of workshop lecture notes (100 pages)

o Short Version of "A Laboratory Book of Computational Organic Chemistry"
  by Warren Hehre, Alan Shusterman and Wayne Huang, 1996.
  (The full version will consist of ~80 experiments and 15 essays and
   will be available from Wavefunction in October, 1996)

When: 	Wednesday, August 28, 1996, 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Where:	ACS National Expo, Room 221E

Due to limited enrollment and supplies, reserve this free workshop at
Wavefunction Booth #624.

Have a good one!

--Wayne

-- 
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Wayne Huang, Ph.D.    	|  18401 Von Karman, Suite 370  | 
|  Computational Chemist 	|  Irvine, California 92715     |
|  Wavefunction, Inc.    	|  714-955-2120 <> 955-2118(fax)|  
|  [email-masked]     	|  Web: http://www.wavefun.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+