Subject: GROMACS 1.3

From: [email-masked] (David van der Spoel)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:48:38 +0200 (MET DST)

*** Announcing GROMACS 1.3 ***

A new version of the GROMACS molecular dynamics code
and analysis tools is available from our website:

	http://rugmd0.chem.rug.nl/~gmx

	   *** F E A T U R E S ***
	   
---> 	The GROMACS code runs your simulations *blazingly fast* on 
	all UNIX platforms. The code is especially well-tuned
	for pipelined architectures, such as MIPS R8000,
	HP:PA-RISC, Intel i860 etc.
--->	Runs on parallel computers using either the MPI or PVM libraries.
--->	Easy generation of topology etc. from pdb files
--->	Conversion of GROMOS87 files
--->	NMR Refinement using NOE restraints with time averaging
	and ensemble averaging
--->	Many analysis tools, including trajectory viewer
--->	200 page User Manual available in PostScript
--->	Special compressed trajectory format to reduce disk usage.
	This file format is supported by the WhatIF software.
--->	* FREE * for academic institutions. Commercial license
	may be requested for a fee.

David van der Spoel
---------------------------------------------------------
EMAIL:	[email-masked]
WWW:	http://rugmd0.chem.rug.nl/~spoel
PHONE:	31-50-3634327	FAX: 31-50-3634800
MAIL:	Nijenborgh 4, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands.
---------------------------------------------------------