Subject: Help!!!!! Gaussian Input File

From: Richard Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 17:19:39 -0400

Can somebody tell me where I can get a nice shareware program to prepare
a gaussian input file from a pdb or mopac or hyperchem file. Thanks in
advance.

Rich Kim & Meihua Tu

---

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 21:21:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

Xmol - I cannot remeber where is is right now - but I guess that if you
don't have ten thousand other people saying where it is - you'll find it
using netsearch.

Cheers

Alex

 -------------------------------------------------------------------
|Alexander J Turner         [email-masked]                  |
|Post Graduate              |http://www.bath.ac.uk/~chpajt/home.html|
|School of Chemistry        |+144 1225 8262826 ext 5137             |
|University of Bath         |                                       |
|Bath, Avon, U.K.           |Field: QM/MM modeling                  |
 -------------------------------------------------------------------