Subject: II Workshop Computational Chemistry, CHILE

From: "Dr. Ramiro Arratia Perez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:06:38 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Netters,
 The II Workshop on Computational Chemistry and Molecular Spectroscopy 
will be held in the city of Valdivia (800 km south santiago) on December 
9-11, 1996.  Valdivia is located in the Lakes Region of Chile (about 7 
lakes) and it is surrounded by 4 rivers.  The average temperature in 
december is about 21 C.  There are very high and beautiful vulcanos 
(Villarrica and Osorno) nearby.
The Workshop will be related to all aspects of computational chemistry 
and molecular spectroscopy with special attention to new methodologies 
applied to a variety of interesting fields.
 Costs:
        Faculties and Researches   $ 70.000 (US$ 175)
	Students		   $ 30.000 (Us$ 75)

 Contributions (one standard page) should be received by October 30,1996
 For more information (scientific and touristic) please contact:

Ramiro Arratia Perez
Instituto de Quimica
Universidad Austral de Chile
Valdivia 
Chile
FAX (56)63-221599/221294
Phones: Off. (56)63-221902 
e-mail: [email-masked]