Subject: Alchemy 2000-European Tour

From: Heather Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996 09:18:25 -0500

Attend a once in a millennium event!

ALCHEMY 2000       Chemical Discovery on your PC

See the power of the new scientific technology for the desktop
computer!

Monday, 8 October
           Hilton Hotel, Heathrow Airport
Tuesday, 9 October
           Etrop Grange Hotel, Manchester Airport
Wednesday, 10 October
           Crossair Conference Center, Basel Airport
Thursday, 11 October
           Frankfurt Airport Conference Center

You are invited to a free half-day workshop on computational
applications for chemical discovery with the new integrated ALCHEMY
2000 chemical discovery system.  Learn how you can use your current
chemistry software with this new, advanced system for chemical
research. Discover new personal computing technologies for:
        €       chemical property prediction
        €       molecular structure analysis
        €       accurate energy calculations
        €       advanced graphics

ALCHEMY 2000's optional add-on modules for special applications such
as QSAR, polymer prediction, protein analysis and LogP will be
discussed with examples and demonstrations.

Register now for the ALCHEMY 2000 Preview!

Name: ________________________________________

Affiliation ____________________________________

Address: _____________________________________

City: _________________ County: _______________

Country: __________________ Code: _____________

Tel: ______________________ Fax: ____________

Email: _____________________________________

For more information about these meetings, please contact:
In the UK- Tel:  44-1908-507333, Fax: 44-1908-507444
                         email: [email-masked]
In Germany-Tel:  49-89-45-10-300, Fax: 49-89-45-10-3030
                         email: [email-masked]

Refreshments and additional application materials will be provided.
Confirmation and location details will be sent upon receipt of your
registration.