Subject: Re: CCL:book?

From: Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 18:09:45 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, [email-masked] wrote:

> Hi Netters,
> 
> I know that my question does not strictly belong to computational chemistry, 
> but maybe somebody could tell me the publisher of the book:
> Thomas Nogrady: Medicinal Chemistry (if I remember well the title)
> 
> best wishes 
> 
> Tamas Gunda
> 
> ************************************************************************
>    Dr Tamas E. Gunda                   phone: (+36-52) 316666 ext 2479
>    Research Group of Antibiotics       fax  : (+36-52) 310936
>    L. Kossuth University               e-mail: [email-masked]
>    POBox 36                                   
>    H-4010 Debrecen
>    Hungary
> ************************************************************************

Dear Tamas,
yes, the title is right!
The editor is Oxford University Press.
I hope this could help. Good luck!
Yours,
Gianluca

    ***************************************************************
    *                                                             *
    * Dr. Gianluca Sbardella     E-mail: [email-masked]      *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici            [email-masked]  *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"   Phone: 39-6-49913814            *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5               Fax: 39-6-491491              *
    * 00185 Roma                                                  *
    * ITALY                                                       *
    *                                                             *
    *  !!The electronic address is going to be changed into!!     *
    *                                                             *
    *                 -->[email-masked]<--                     *
    *                                                             *
    ***************************************************************