Subject: The Electronic Journal of Theoretical Chemistry

From: "lwong (stallion)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 96 14:13:05 -0500

-- [ From: lwong (stallion) * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Dear Colleague:

I am writing to invite you to participate in a revolution in scientific
publishing. As costs 
for paper, ink, and postage increase for printed journals, the declining
cost and increasing 
availability of internet access make electronic journals based on the world-
wide web 
(WWW) a viable proposition. The Electronic Journal of Theoretical Chemistry 
(EJTC) is 
at the forefront of this exciting new area.

EJTC follows full peer-review standards for all submissions, combining high
scientific 
standards with the speed and flexibility of electronic publishing. Approved
papers are 
published continually throughout the year, immediately upon recommendation
of the 
reviewers, and full author- and keyword-search facilities allow the reader
to quickly 
locate important information. Another exciting feature is the fact that the
electronic 
format of EJTC allows the inclusion of color illustrations with no surcharge
(unlike the 
majority of print journals) and also allows the inclusion of animations and
rotatable 3D 
structures. Subscribers can choose to be alerted (or not) via e-mail upon
the publication of 
new articles at the EJTC web site. At the end of each calendar year,
subscribers receive a 
CD-ROM containing all of that year's published papers. EJTC is also
abstracted and 
indexed by all leading research alert services and citation indices, and its
logical page-
formatting allows it to be abstracted and cited in precisely the same way as
a print 
journal.

EJTC is now accepting high-quality original submissions. Your manuscript
will receive 
immediate, full consideration, and I would like to invite you to submit a
paper for 
inclusion in EJTC.

If you wish to examine a "sample issue" of EJTC, please visit the journal at

http://ejtc.wiley.co.uk. Guidelines for submission of articles may be found
at 
http://ejtc.wiley.co.uk/contrib.html.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jerzy Leszczynski
North American Editor
The Electronic Journal of Theoretical Chemistry: Structure & Interactions