Subject: Re: CCL:Comp Chem & Drug Design Journals

From: Carlo Nervi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 10:23:25 +0100

> Has anyone of you compiled or seen a list of Journals which are 
> mainly devoted to Computational Chemistry and/or Drug Design? 
> Are the any web sites where I can find this? Related information 
> such as citation rate would be helpful.
> Thanks.
> 
> Leming Shi
> [email-masked]
> 

On this URL: http://lem.ch.unito.it/chem_journals.html
I maintain a list of journals, books, and others, related to chemistry.
I'll be grateful, also, to anybody will give us further links.
Thanx,
	Carlo Nervi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Carlo Nervi,
Dipartimento di Chimica IFM, via P. Giuria 7, 10125 Torino, ITALY
phone: (Italy)-11-6707508               |  e-mail: [email-masked]
fax:   (Italy)-11-6707855               |          [email-masked]
                         http://lem.ch.unito.it/