Subject: computational chemistry book

From: "Dr. M. Daniel Glossman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 10:31:24 -0300

Dear netters:

  I have seen the following book referenced in several computational
  chemistry papers:  "Experiments in Computational Organic Chemistry",
  W.J. Hehre, D.L. Burke, A.J. Schusterman and W.J. Pietro, Wavefunction,
  Irvine, CA, 1993
 
  Can somebody send me information about how to contact the editors or
  a bookstore selling this book? Any address, FAX, e-mail, WWW, will
  be helpful.
 
  Thanks in advance

                                         Dr. M. Daniel Glossman
 
   ******************************************************************
   *   Dr. M. Daniel Glossman                                       *
   *   Universidad Nacional de Lujan                                *
   *   Departamento de Ciencias Basicas                             *
   *   Laboratorio de Quimica Computacional                         *
   *   Cruce rutas 5 y 7                                            *
   *   Casilla de Correo 221                                        *
   *   (6700) Lujan                                                 *
   *   Republica Argentina                                          *
   *                                                                *
   *   E-mail: [email-masked]                              *
   *           [email-masked]                                 *
   *  Phone(home): (54-1) 5533797                                   * 
   *  FAX(home): (54-1) 8565963                                     *
   *  Phone(work): (54-323) 23171                                   *
   *  FAX(work): (54-323) 25795                                     *
   *                                                                *
   * ****************************************************************