Subject: ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL CHEMISTRY

From: "lwong (stallion)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 96 09:50:52 -0500

-- [ From: lwong (stallion) * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Dear Colleague:

I am writing to invite you to participate in a revolution in scientific
publishing. As costs  for paper, ink, and postage increase for printed
journals, the declining cost and increasing  availability of internet access
make electronic journals based on the world-wide web  (WWW) a viable
proposition. The Electronic Journal of Theoretical Chemistry (EJTC) is  at
the forefront of this exciting new area.

EJTC follows full peer-review standards for all submissions, combining high
scientific  standards with the speed and flexibility of electronic
publishing. Approved papers are  published continually throughout the year,
immediately upon recommendation of the  reviewers, and full author- and
keyword-search facilities allow the reader to quickly  locate important
information. Another exciting feature is the fact that the electronic 
format of EJTC allows the inclusion of color illustrations with no surcharge
(unlike the  majority of print journals) and also allows the inclusion of
animations and rotatable 3D  structures. Subscribers can choose to be
alerted (or not) via e-mail upon the publication of  new articles at the
EJTC web site. At the end of each calendar year, subscribers receive a  CD-
ROM containing all of that year's published papers. EJTC is also abstracted
and  indexed by all leading research alert services and citation indices,
and its logical page- formatting allows it to be abstracted and cited in
precisely the same way as a print  journal.

EJTC is now accepting high-quality original submissions. Your manuscript
will receive  immediate, full consideration, and I would like to invite you
to submit a paper for  inclusion in EJTC.

If you wish to examine a "sample issue" of EJTC, please visit the journal at
 http://ejtc.wiley.co.uk. Guidelines for submission of articles may be found
at  http://ejtc.wiley.co.uk/contrib.html.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jerzy Leszczynski
North American Editor
The Electronic Journal of Theoretical Chemistry: Structure & Interactions