Subject: Thiazole, oxazole etc.,

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 14:18:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hello CCL:

I would like to hear from anyone who has done computations on thiazole,
oxazole and their derivatives.  Alternatively, any citations on this
subject would be equally helpful.

Cheers
-raman
-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/                       C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/               Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/        University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                 7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/              San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                          USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/                Tel:     (210) 614-0839                           _/
   _/                Fax:     (210) 567-2490                           _/
   _/             E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                  _/
   _/   "The real problem in speech is not precise language.           _/ 
   _/    The problem is clear language."   --Richard Feynman           _/
   _/                                                                  _/          
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/