Subject: short range (LJ) MD code for clusters wanted

From: "Richard Moss <Richard Moss"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 11:06:49 -0700

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone has any code and/or outlines for some
code to do LJ MD on a cluster of workstations (note: _not_ shared memory
machine(s)).  Or has some pointers on any info available.

thanks,

Richard

---

From: Kenneth Geisshirt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:29:48 -0600 (MDT)

Hi there,

> machine(s)).  Or has some pointers on any info available.

I have written some code that you might be interested in. It is a parallel
version of a simple MD program for mixtures of LJ particles. I used PVM
and I used it on a SP-2 machine, but I would think that the general idea
can be used for a cluster of workstations.

You can find the source code on my home page - look for the program MDreac
at http://virgil.ruc.dk/~kneth/software.htm. You will find relevant
references in the source code. You are of course wellcome to contact me if
you have any questions about the program and its design.

Best whishes
  Kenneth

+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| Kenneth Geisshirt                                 Ph.D.-student |
| Department of Life Sciences and Chemistry,  Roskilde University |
| Currently at: University of Colorado at Boulder                 |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| [email-masked]                  http://virgil.ruc.dk/~kneth |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| Geek Code 2.1: d++h--s!gp2!aua-w+vc+U++p+L++3EN++K-W---M-       |
|               !V-po+Y+t!5jRG?!tvb++D+B?e---u+h--gr++n++y+       |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+