Subject: Becke 1988 nonlocal exchange potential

From: Perry Mar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:17:19 -0500

I am seeking the formulas for the Becke 1988 nonlocal exchange
potential for the nonlocal exchange energy functional proposed in
the paper

Becke, A. D., "Density-Functional Exchange-Energy Approximation
with Correct Asymptotic Behavior," Phys. Rev. A, 38(6), 3098-3100
(1988).

I have attempted to derive the nonlocal exchange potential by
functional differentiation of the nonlocal exchange energy with
respect to a particular spin density, and I would like to check
my result.  If this potential has been published, I would
appreciate any references to it.

I intend to summarize any answers.

Sincerely,

Perry Mar
Department of Chemical Engineering      E-mail:  [email-masked]
University of Massachusetts             Phone:  (413) 545-0770
Amherst, MA  01003-3110, USA            Fax:    (413) 545-1647