Subject: AM1 parameters for Mg?

From: Jose Ignacio Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 09:50:07 +0200

I have revised the CCL archives, searching for questions
about AM1 parameters for Mg. From the answers collected,
it seems that HyperChem can do the trick, but unfortunately
I, as many others, have not HyperChem, but only the freely
available MOPAC 6.0. Are there any news about this question?
In other words, are there somewhere AM1 parameters for Mg
freely available for researchers?
As you can guess from my question, I am not very happy with
PM3, but this is another story...

Jose Ignacio
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Jose Ignacio Garcia-Laureiro               Phone : 34-(9)76-762077
Departamento de Quimica Organica                                761210
Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Aragon   Fax   : 34-(9)76-761159
C.S.I.C.-Universidad de Zaragoza               e-mail:
[email-masked]
E-50009 ZARAGOZA (SPAIN)                              
[email-masked]
                                                       [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five days a
week..."

                                               ELTON JOHN - Rocket man
------------------------------------------------------------------------------