Subject: Compilation of G94 on Irix 4.0.5

From: "Robert K. Szilagyi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:51:54 +0000

Dear Members,

I am trying to compile the G94 code (Rev. B.3) within the boundaries of an Irix
4.0.5 on a R3000 SGI Indigo workstation without any success.
I have tried turning on or off the optimiser flag, excluding or including some
fortran routines and the results are the same. The compilation stops suddenly
without any warning or error message. The critical file seems to be the
"unfchk.f". Only error message found (but it was ignored) is

Error: Undefined:
mp_numthreads_
__mp_simple_sched_
*** Error code 1 (ignored) .

The following executable files are ready

l1.exe    l108.exe  l116.exe  l309.exe  l314.exe  l405.exe  l702.exe
l102.exe  l110.exe  l301.exe  l310.exe  l315.exe  l607.exe  l802.exe
l106.exe  l111.exe  l307.exe  l311.exe  l316.exe  l609.exe  l903.exe
l905.exe .

Is there anybody who experienced similar problems?
Any idea to overcome it or them?

		Waiting for any reply,

						Rob

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert K. Szilagyi                        University of Veszprem   METMOD FF
Ph.D. student                             Dept. Org. Chem.            L1
Email: [email-masked]              Veszprem, H-8201         L2 |   R1
Phone: +36-(88)-422022/395                Egyetem u. 10              >W=C<
       +36-(20)-461413                    P.O.Box 158              L3 |   R2
FAX:   +36-(88)-427492                    HUNGARY                     L4
               http://mm1.vein.hu/        http://mm2.vein.hu/~isom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  *************** All opinions are my own, NOT my employer's ***************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~