Subject: Pseudo. in G94_summary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:50:21 +0100 (DFT)

Dear CCL,
 
Here is the summary of the answers that i received for my request of
informations about pseudopotentials paramaters and basis for heavy metals 
in Gaussian94. I would like to present my apologizes because i can't 
mention all the people who have answered me due to computers'troubles.
So, even if i can't mention everybody, i would like to thank you.   
Best regards,

Geoffrey Pourtois
       
	 Hi, 

                You will find the lanl2dz ecp's within G94. Nevertheless,
you can find more ecp's in the site
"http://odyssey.pnl.gov:2080/forms/basisform.html". 

                Hope this helps. 
                
                Regards,

                            Reinaldo  Pis_Diez 

Bonjour Geoffrey,

Vous pouvez regarder la page web suivante ou vous trouverez des
pseudopotentiels pour l'ensemble (pratiquement !!) du tableau periodique.
Ceux-ci ont ete developpes a Stuttgart et font partie des pseudos les plus
utilises a l'heure actuelle.

http://www.theochem.uni-stuttgart.de/

Vous pouvez recuperer directement les fichiers de pseudopotentiels a partir
du tableau periodique. N'oubliez pas de recuperer le fichier Readme qui
donne des explications sur le format des fichiers.

Si vous avez des questions sur la facon de les implementer dans Gaussian94
(la notice etant bourree d'erreurs a ce niveau !!), n'hesitez pas a me
contacter.

Cordialement,

Laurent Joubert

****************************************************************
*             Geoffrey      Pourtois, PhD student              * 
*           Service de Chimie des Materiaux Nouveaux           *
*  Center for Research in Molecular Electronics and Photonics  *
*                  University of Mons-Hainaut                  *
*           20, Place du Parc,  B-7000 Mons, BELGIUM           *
*    e-mail : [email-masked]                       *
*    fax    : +32 65 37 3366                                   *
*             +32 65 37 3054                                   *
*    tel    : +32 65 37 3363                                   *
****************************************************************