Subject: COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY: REVIEWS OF CURRENT TRENDS

From: [email-masked] (Jerzy Leszczynski)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 19:59:19 -0500

Dear Colleague:

I would like to inform you of an exciting new computational chemistry
book series called COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY: REVIEWS OF CURRENT TRENDS.
This serious provides computational chemists and physicists with
reviews, written by world-leading-experts, covering 
contemporary areas of interest within the computational chemistry
field, with in-depth treatment that is simply not possible in a
journal article. World Scientific Publishing recognizes the value 
of this series and is doing an outstanding job of making sure it is 
up-to-date (the publishing process takes less than 4 months) and inexpensive.
Volume 1 of this series was published in February
1996, and a second volume is to be published in Spring 1997. The
contents of these volumes are shown below.

Volume 1
Relativistic Many-body Calculations on Atoms and Molecules
     Y Ishikawa & U Kaldor
Modern Developments in Hartree-Fock Theory: Fast Methods for Computing
the Coulomb Matrix
     M Challacombe, E Schwegler, & J Almlof
Local Shape Analysis of Macromolecular Electron Densities
     PG Mezey
Liquid-state Quantum Chemistry: Computational Applications of the
Polarizable Continuum Models
     J-L Rivail & D Rinaldi
Elemental Boron Route to Stuffed Fullerenes
     ED Jemmis & B Kiran
Interactions of DNA Bases and the Structure of DNA: A Nonempirical Ab
Initio Study with Inclusion of Electron Correlation
     J Sponer, P Hobza, & J Leszczynski
Computational Approaches to the Design of Safer Drugs and Their
Molecular Properties
     N Bodor & M-J Huang

Volume 2
The Electron Propagator Picture of Molecular Electronic Structure
     JV Ortiz
SAC-CI Study: Current Trends
     H Nakatsuji
Non-random Walk Quantum Monte Carlo for Atoms and Molecules
     RN Barnett & WA Lester Jr.
Molecular Structure and Infrared Spectra of the DNA Bases and Their
Derivatives: Theory and Experiment
     MJ Nowak, L Lapinski, JS Kwiatkowski, & J Leszczynski
Ab Initio Force Field for Simulations of Biological Molecules
     M Aida
Practical Exercises in ab initio Quantum Chemistry- the World Wide Web
as a Teaching Environment 
     HP Luthi, G Vacek, A Hilger, & W Klopper

Ordering Data:
Volume 1    ISBN: 981-02-2572-5    Price: US$48 (hard cover)
Volume 2    ISBN: 981-02-2843-0    
(NOTE: Special pricing is available to developing countries and some
Eastern European countries. Please write to the publisher at one of
the addresses below for further details.)

Either volume may be ordered from your regular book supplier, or
directly from the publisher, World Scientific Publishing Co., Inc.
World Wide Web: http://www.singnet.com.sg/~wspclib

Thank you.

Jerzy Leszczynski
Editor, COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY: REVIEWS OF CURRENT TRENDS
Department of Chemistry,
Jackson State University
Jackson, MS 39217