Subject: Re_View2 now available for test.

From: Jeffrey J Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 13:59:05 BST

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that Re_View2 (for Win3.x and Windows95/NT) has made it 
to the point where I would like a few users to test it. 

If you have been making use of Re_View and wish to try the new facilities that 
Re_View2 offers (and are prepared to write a short report) then please contact 
me. Please note that the manual and help file have not been updated as yet.

For further information on Re_View see: 
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view.htm

For the new facilities that Re_View2 offers see:
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view2.htm

PS: After a very late night working on a prototype Re_View3 I have come up with 
what I think are a couple of very interesting animations. They are of pericyclic 
rearrangements and include ORBITALS!
See URL: http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/diels.htm for links 
to the animations.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
 Dr. Jeff Gosper                                         
 Dept. of Chemistry		                        
 BRUNEL University                                     
 Uxbridge Middx UB8 3PH, UK                            
 voice:  01895 274000 x2187                            
 facsim: 01895 256844                                  
 internet/email/work:   [email-masked]     
 internet/WWW: http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/~castjjg 
Re_View's Home page (A molecular display/animation/analysis program):
   http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view.htm
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/