Subject: Yet another version of RasMol.NS

From: plucky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 96 20:25:44 EET

Dear All,

  Another port of RasMol for NextStep is out. Version
number is 1.2. Ftp it from 143.233.144.10==apollon.servicenet.ariadne-t.gr
If someone is kind enough please put it (if you know how) to CCL so that
people can get it faster than they could if there were to log here.
Our line is slow. 

So please check CCL as well. Some things are better in this version. 

Feedback is something I would appreciate. 

This version is close to 2.6 by Sayle but not quite. It has plenty of buttons
to play with. Adjust cylinder (of bond) radius, sphere radius (also sphere
radius is different by some linear function for different Z), unitcell line
width. If you see my code you get the picture how to fudge the porting code.

That is about it for the time being. I apologize for the taken bandwidth.
Have a nice day all of you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=                               -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
				Ioannis Koutselas (to be Ph.D.)
------------------------------- 			       ----------------
				Dept of Theoretical and Physical Chemistry
				National Hellenic Research Foundation
				Vassileos Constantine 48, 11635
				Athens, Hellas (or Greece)