Subject: Re: CCL:charmm

From: [email-masked] (Don Gregory)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 12:51:07 -0700

CHARMm is distributed by Molecular Simulations Inc. (MSI)
based in San Diego.
The best way to obtain information about this and any of
MSI's products, is to review our web site, "www.msi.com"
On this site, as well, are the names and locations of all of
MSI's world-wide sales managers.  The best thing to do
would be to contact the appropriate sales manager for
pricing information.  For technical information, you can
contact the appropriate product manager (myself in this case).
Don Gregory

At 10:45 AM 9/24/96, <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Can you please send me the information on who sells the commercial
>version of Charmm?
>Thanks
>Vijaya Kumar Pidugu
>

Dr. Don Gregory ([email-masked])
Molecular Simulations Inc.
9685 Scranton Rd.
San Diego, CA  92121
(619) 546-5331     http://www.msi.com