Subject: welcome to sbl

From: Lists Owner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 22:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

********** Welcome to the Structural Biology List! **********

Structural biology has already drawn much attention: it opens 
the door to a new era of biology. We announce here that a 
mailing list for structural biologists has been created. It 
will bring biologists/chemists/pharmacists all across the
globe together to a new electronic frontier. The list server
locates at the Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking 
University, Beijing, China. We send this mail to invite your 
membership.

The suggested topics of this mailing list include:

o Macromolecular crystallography
o NMR and other spectroscopies
o Molecular modeling and design
o Structure-based drug design and QSAR
o Bioinformatics
o Theoretical and computational biology

To subscribe, you only need to send a short mail to
[email-masked] like this, "please add me to the SBL ..."
while stating your name, title, e-mail, address, country and
academic interests. Or you can save your time by filling out
the following form and send it back to [email-masked].
No fee and no restriction to subscribe.

--------------- Structural Biology Mailing List --------------
----------------------  Membership Form ----------------------

Name:
Title:
Address:
Country:
E-mail:
Academic interests:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please forward this message to your friends as many as possible.

Thank you for concern.

Prof. Luhua Lai
Institute of Physical Chemistry
Peking University, Beijing, P.R.China