Subject: what is what if ?

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Hocquet)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 17:29:37 +0200

dear cclers,
i recently heard about a molecular graphics software called WHAT IF
from academic people in Heildeberg (or nearby...)
could someone describe its capabilities and ways of obtaining it ?

thanks in advance

A. Hocquet
espci
chimie analytique
10, rue Vauquelin
75231 Paris cédex 05
France

---

From: "Dimitris Agrafiotis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 13:49:20 -0400

It's a rather extensive sequence analysis package from EMBL. For more
info, have a look at:

http://www.sander.embl-heidelberg.de/whatif/

Hope that helps.

-- 
Dimitris K. Agrafiotis, PhD              | e-mail: [email-masked]
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.      | tel:    (610) 458-6045
665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104            | fax:    (610) 458-8249
Exton, PA 19341

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 12:15:00 -0500 (CDT)

> could someone describe its capabilities and ways of obtaining it ?

WHAT IF is a complete macrmolecular modelling program and can be
obtained from Dr. Gerrit Vriend, EMBL, Heidelberg.  You can contact him
at :  [email-masked]

Cheers
-raman
______________________________________________________________________
C.S.Raman                              Tel: (210) 614-0839
Dept. of Biochemistry                  Fax: (210) 567-2490
University of Texas                    email:[email-masked]
Health Science Center
7703 Floyd Curl Drive                     
San Antonio, TX, 78284-7760  U.S.A.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
     The real problem in speech is not precise language.  
     The problem is clear language. --Richard Feynman
______________________________________________________________________