Subject: Re: CCL:X Server for Quanta and Cerius2 ?

From: Dr Mark J Biggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:54:40 +0100 (BST)

Try Vista eXceed (I am not sure how you would get it).
It is not public domain but I don't think it is too
expensive.

Regards

Mark

---

From: "Sang Soo Pak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 09:53:44 +0000

Dear Mr. Choi,

You can use any X-terminal for Cerius2. Cerius2 will run in X-window mode
automatically.  However, for Quanta, it's best to buy an SGI indy and use it as
an terminal. If you can get your MSI representative to give you a floating
license, then with you newly aquired indy, you can run Quanta on your machine
with the existing license of Quanta.

Hope the above help.
By the way, I sell Quanta and C2 in Korea.

Sincerely,

Sang

-- 
Sang Soo Pak
                                        (!! we moved again !!)
Molecular Design Laboratory             Hanhyo Institute of Technology
Hanhyo Institute of Technology          Kukje Center Building, 27th Floor
San 6, Daeya-Dong, Shihung-Shi,         191 Hankang-Ro 2 Ka, Yongsan-Ku
Kyungki-Do, 429-010, Korea              Seoul, 140-702, Korea

Tel: +82-32-691-2955                    Tel: +82-2-791-1704
Fax: +82-32-692-0415                    Fax: +82-2-791-1705
e-mail: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.hanhyo.co.kr