Subject: CCL: Diversity:Beilstein + Job opening

From: "Jonathan S. MASON 610-454-3078" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 23:06:00 -0400 (EDT)

We are planning to do some diversity etc analyses on the Beilstein database 
of chemical structures (~6 million) [ -> SMILES -> property analyses & -> 3D 
for 3 & 4 center pharmacophore analyses]. We would apppreciate any practical 
hints (and of course results) from anyone who has already tried this type of 
analysis.

   Jon Mason
 
   [email-masked]
   1 610 454 3078  [3311 fax]
   Rhone Poulenc Rorer
   500 Arcola Road (SW8), Collegeville PA 19426

   We also now have an opening in our Computer-Assisted Drug Design team. Please 
let anyone who may be interested know and ask them to phone/mail/fax me for 
more details, or send CV [we are looking for a Ph.D with experience in library 
design and/or genetic algorithm based CADD methods and/or homology modeling 
and/or structure based library design and analysis to join our enthusiastic 
team (4) in new lead generation / medicinal chemistry]