Subject: CCL: SIBIQ

From: "Dr. Teerakiat Kerdcharoen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 16:08:36 -0700 (GMT+7)

> I'm trying to find a program for doing Semi-Empirical
> Molecular Orbital calculations called SIBIQ.  I've
> done Yahoo and Lycos searches and all the leads point
> toward an FTP address which no longer exists.
> 
> Does anyone know where it can be found or have a copy
> they'd be willing to share?

  Please use Webcrawler search engine, http://webcrawler.com/
  and you will find an index page of chemistry software and
  SIBIQ is there.

  http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ChemistrySoftware.html

  bye,
  Noy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teerakiat Kerdcharoen, Ph.D.
Profession:   Lecturer and Information Technology Consultant
Address:      Department of Physics, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400
Phone:        2461360, 2460063 ext. 5605  FAX  2461381
Cellular:     01-4906089
E-mail:       [email-masked], [email-masked]
Homepage:     http://einstein.sc.mahidol.ac.th/noy/       
Research:     Computer Aided Molecular Design (CAMD)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------