Subject: Latinamerican Chemistry Net

From: Sandra Antunez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 21:53:07 -0600

Dear netters:

I would like to invite all chemists who are willing to contribute
chemistry teaching materials for distribution at the Latinamerican
Chemistry Net web site (http://www.relaq.mx).

We are particularly interested in materials developed in MS PowerPoint or
HTML, although ascii and other wordprocessor formats are welcome. We are
considering the translation of selected materials to Spanish. The original
author retains copyright, but must authorize the Latin American Chemistry
Net in writing to distribute the materials from its site.

Thanks! 

Sandra Antúnez
Webmaster
Latinamerican Chemistry Net

---

From: Sandra Antunez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 21:53:07 -0600 (CST)

Dear netters:

Thanks! 

Sandra Antúnez
Webmaster