Subject: Wiberg bond index

From: "Dino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 14:08:05 +0100

Dear Netters!

    I'd like to know the exact definition of the Wiberg bond index, 
and some "user-friendly" explanation of that. Please help me!

**********************
Dino, the punk panther
**********************

---

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:49:33 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

I have a dec axp2000 runnig osf 3.1

When I try and read a CHARMM unformatted file generated by this machine
back into CHARMM I get

forrtl: severe (257): formatted I/O to unit open for unformatted
transfers, unit 77, file /bigdisk/scratch/turner/io_3_9401

Can any of you shed some light on this problem

Thanks for any help

Alex

 -------------------------------------------------------------------
|Alexander J Turner         [email-masked]                  |
|Post Graduate              |http://www.bath.ac.uk/~chpajt/home.html|
|School of Chemistry        |+144 1225 8262826 ext 5137             |
|University of Bath         |                                       |
|Bath, Avon, U.K.           |Field: QM/MM modeling                  |
 -------------------------------------------------------------------