Subject: Registration for ECCC3 Open

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 07:58:44 -0500

The registration period for ECCC-3 is now open. You can register at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu:8000/new.user.htm

The conference home page is at

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC3/

(There is a link on this page to the registarion site.)

We have developed a new conferencing interface and invite all participants to
test it our before the conference begins. This allows each participant to
become familiar with the tools and allows us to discover any bugs before the
conference begins.

ECCC-3 will have about 60 papers. Full bastracts will be available within a few
days. There is no registration fee for the conference. We encourage all
computational chemists to participate. The full conference will begin on
November 1, 1996.

Steve Bachrach, on behalf of the ECCC-3 Scientific Organizing Committee

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802