Subject: Re: CCL:Recommended reference for DELPHI

From: [email-masked] (Don Gregory)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 09:45:03 -0700

Hi Jeffery,

Whereas some papers specifically describe an algorithmic package,
and give it a name, it appears the earliest publications from Barry's
lab didn't give a program name specifically.
The earliers reference I could find, which describes the method and
provides examples, is
Proteins, vol 1 no. 1, p.47-59 (1986)
Hope this helps!

Don Gregory

At 7:22 AM 10/8/96, Jeffrey L. Nauss wrote:
>I am looking for the recommended reference for the program Delphi out of Barry
>Honig's group.  I have found five possibilities from the Biosym/MSI manual for
>Delphi but which one is the *recommended* or preferred reference?
>
>Thanks...
>
>
>--
>                                                Jeff Nauss
>
>***********************************************************************
>*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                         *
>*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services         *
>*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                       *
>*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                      *
>*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                     *
>*    UUUU CC                                                          *
>*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239  *
>*         CC                                                          *
>*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                  *
>*           CCCCCCC     URL  http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss             *
>***********************************************************************
>
>-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
>-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
>-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
>[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
>[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
>Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html

Dr. Don Gregory ([email-masked])
Molecular Simulations Inc.
9685 Scranton Rd.
San Diego, CA  92121
(619) 546-5331     http://www.msi.com