Subject: Biomolecules visualisation PC Soft

From: Guy DESMARQUETS <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Oct 96 10:15:06 EDT

WINMGM (1), a professional software package for visualisation,  manipulation and
analysis of  biomolecules ( Proteins, Nucleic Acids, Lipids,...).
* Visualisation capabilities include real-time manipulation of high-grade
graphics (CPK, ribbons,...), manipulation in relative or absolute coordinates of
several molecules, rendering tools providing complex representations of "
workstation quality ",...
* Construction and optimization tools for peptides and proteins include
systematic search using stereo-alphabet combinatorial methods, Monte Carlo
calculations, side chain optimization,...
* Analyzis tools include.properties calculation such as hydrophobic/ hydrophilic
or electrostatic potentials (2), interdistance maps, Ramachandran maps, solvent
accessible surfaces...
Available on PC under MS-Windows 3.1, NT and 95

Demo version available on the following net adress :
http://www.fsagx.ac.be/info_faculte/info_dep/info_bp/mehdi/winmgm/winmgmen.htm

Product commercialized by :
Ab Initio Technology , 1 place de l'Etoile F-67210 Obernai, France
phone : +33 88.95.68.52 (after October 18/1996 : +33 03.88.95.68.52)
Fax : +33  88.95.07.92  (after October 18/1996 : +33 03.88.95.07.92)
email : [email-masked]

(1) & (2) publications in J. Mol. Graphics & J. Biol. Chim. Ask for details!