Subject: Industrial Comp. Chem. Symp.

From: [email-masked] (Rick Ross)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 96 08:58:31 PDT

Final Call for Papers - Deadline October 25, 1996

Industrial Applications of Computational Chemistry

4 Days of Oral Presentations,
a Panel Discussion, and a Poster Session are Scheduled.

1997 Spring National American Chemical Society Meeting
Computers in Chemistry Division
April 13-18, 1997
San Francisco, California

Papers sought in all areas including applications such 
as catalysis, chemicals, coatings, engineering and/or 
theoretical chemical aspects of process design and 
modeling, glass, lubricants, petroleum, polymers, and 
other materials-orientated areas.

Please send abstract on official ACS form to:

Dr. Anne M. Chaka, The Lubrizol Corporation, 29400 Lakeland 
Boulevard, Wickliffe, OH  44092-2298; email: [email-masked].
or
Dr. Richard B. Ross, PPG Industries, P.O. Box 9, Allison Park, PA 
15101; Voice: 412-492-5359; email: [email-masked].

Abstracts due on official ACS forms no later than 
OCTOBER 25, 1996.