Subject: A (not so) Gentle Reminder

From: George R Famini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 96 15:57:57 EDT

For those of you intending to present papers (both oral and posters) in
the Division of Computers in Chemistry at the SF (April) American
Chemical Society meeting, abstracts are due by 25 October.  For
general oral and all posters, abstracts should be sent to me.  For
oral presentations in symposia, abstracts should be sent to the
appropriate symposium organizer.  Although I will make every effort to
include late submissions, if they are not postmarked by 25 October, I can
make no guarentee.  

				George Fmaini
				COMP Program Chair

American Chemical Society
Computers in Chemistry Division
San Francisco Meeting, April 13-18, 1997

Program Chair:  George R. Famini, U.S. Army Edgewood 
Research, Development and Engineering Center, SCBRD-ASI, 
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010; Voice:  (410)671-2552; Fax:  
(410)671-5373; email:  [email-masked].

Four (4) copies of 150-word abstract (Original on ACS Abstract 
Form) are due by October 25, 1996 to respective session or 
symposium chairpersons.

         Industrial Applications of Computational Chemistry - 
Dr. Rick Ross, PPG Industries, P.O. Box 9, Allison Park, PA 15101; 
Voice (412)492-5359; email:  [email-masked].  Dr. Anne Chaka, 
Lubrizol.
 
       Molecular Modeling and Structure Determination of 
Nucleic Acids - Dr. Neocles B. Leontis, Department of 
Chemistry, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, 
OH 43403; voice:  (419)372-8663; fax: (419)372-9809;  email:  
[email-masked].
 	
        Computational Chemistry on Clusters, MPP’s and Other 
Non-Traditional Computers -.    Dr. Timothy G. Mattson, 
Intel Supercomputer Systems Division, 5200 N.E. Elam Young 
Parkway, Mail Stop C06-09, Hillsboro, OR 97124; voice:  
(503)531-5502; email:  [email-masked].
 	
        Simulations of Inorganic and Organometalic Materials - 
Dr. Michael Sennett, Aviamed Corporation, Boston, MA, voice: 
(508)777-5410.  (May be cancelled)
 	
       Pharmacophore Identification - Dr. Yvonne Martin, 
Computer Assisted Molecular Design Project, D-47E, AP9A-LL, 
Abbott Laboratories,  One Abbott Park Road, Abbott Park, IL 
60064,voice: (708) 937-5362fax: 708 937-2625; email: 
[email-masked].	
       
  Recent Developments in Molecular Simulations Using 
Density Functional Theory - Dr. Jorge M. Seminario, 
Department of Chemistry, University of New Orleans, New 
Orleans, LA 70148, voice:  fax:   504-286-6860; email: 
[email-masked]
 		
        Multivariate Models of Chemical Processes - Dr. Karen 
Rappaport, Hoechst-Celanese, 86 Morris Ave, Summitt, NJ 
07901; voice:  (908)522-7868; fax:  (908)522-3913;  email:  
[email-masked].
 
  Computational Chemistry in Graduate and 
Undergraduate Education-  Dr. Angelo R. Rossi, IBM 
Research Division, T. J. Watson Research Center,Yorktown 
Heights, New York 10598:  voice: 914-945-3834;  Fax: 914-945-
2141;  e-mail:  [email-masked].
  
  Artificial Intelligence in Chemistry - Dr. Daniel Dolota, 
Department of Chemistry, University of Ohio
 ×
  Polymer Modeling - Wayne L. Mattice, Polymer Science, 
University of Akron, Akron, OH  44325-3909; voice: (216) 972-
5128; fax: (216) 972-5396; [email-masked].
 
  General Computational Chemistry - Poster and/or Oral 
Sessions - Dr. George R. Famini, US Army Edgewood 
Research, Development and Engineering Center, SCBRD-ASI, 
APG, MD 21010; voice:   410)671-2552; Fax:  (410)671-5373; 
email:  [email-masked].