Subject: Re:Questions about Cerius2, Quanta, InsightII

From: [email-masked] (Don Gregory)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 15:13:52 -0700

On Oct.9, Jeffery Nauss wrote:

"> ...whom should I call about Cerius2, Quanta, and InsightII?  I have some
>questions about the future of the programs and how our department should deal
>with it.

Part of the whole merger process, was to spend quite a lot of time
reviewing the technology overlap, and analyzing the capabilites of all the
packages/modules, etc so as to determine the best way to go forward,
not only to simplify our lives, but also to ensure that our customers were
not left in the cold with respect to the scientific tools they were finding
successful.
Our sales force can relate the results of those analyses, and so I'd contact
them with questions.
If anyone would like any additional detail, or technical discussion
on some of those analyses, they could contact the relevant product
manager e.g. myself.
In general, finding out who the right sales person is, or who the appropriate
prod.mgr. is, can be done by reviewing our web pages.
Hope this helps!

Don Gregory

Dr. Don Gregory ([email-masked])
Molecular Simulations Inc.
9685 Scranton Rd.
San Diego, CA  92121
(619) 546-5331     http://www.msi.com