Subject: fair market value?

From: [email-masked] (Douglas A. Smith Ph.D.)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:12:51 -0400

I need to determine the fair market value of the following computer system.
Please respond directly to me rather than to the CCL, as there is really no
need to spend excessive bandwidth on this.  Thanks.

                HP 720 CRX
                2 x 420 MB hard disk drives
                48 MB RAM
                external CD ROM drive
                HPUX version 10 operating system

Doug
--
Dr. Douglas A. Smith, President and CEO     |  voice: (814) 262-9091
The DASGroup, Inc.                          |    fax: (814) 262-9337
P.O. Box 5428                               |  email: [email-masked]
Johnstown, PA 15904-5428                    |     

Contract R&D specialists in computational chemistry, process modeling,
synthesis and design of novel compounds for chemistry, materials science,
and biotechnology.