Subject: Free Molecular Modeling and Estimation Software

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 01:08:05 -0400

Hello fellow CCL'ers...

We have a program called Molgen, which previously sold for $299 which we
are now giving away... yes, FREE.  No catches!  This is the same program
that we sold, with full modeling, depiction, MM2, conformational
analysis, thermodynamic and property estimation, and database
capabilities (and much more!)  The program runs under MS-DOS, and
requires only 640k of memory (of course, more is better.)

It ships on 6 3.5" HD disks.  To receive your free copy, send a
self-addressed, stamped disk mailer ($1.45 US postage required) with $10
to cover disks and handling to the address below.  Overseas orders,
please include $5 to cover air mail postage; and please make payment in
US funds drawn on a US bank.

Why are we giving this program away?  It's simple, we are not going to
develop this package further under the MS-DOS environment.  By giving
this program away, we are hoping that it will benefit students,
educators, and researchers who may otherwise not have this type of
software available.  

Once you have a copy, please feel free to give it to your friends and
co-workers.  If you wish, you may post it on BBS or web sites.  

Your order will ship within 3 days of receipt.

___________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone                                 10 years of Serving
 Scientific Consulting Services            the Technical Community
 5500 Holmes Run Parkway, Suite 501   
 Alexandria, Virginia  22304-2851
            
 Phone:     (703) 461-7078               mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax:       (703) 751-6639     http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone
___________________________________________________________________

              Visit the Tuva Trader Online on our site at: 
              http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone/tuva.htm
___________________________________________________________________

                      Freelance Technical Writing
                  Software and Multimedia Development
                     Specializing in the Sciences 
___________________________________________________________________