Subject: BSSE

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 17:14:53 +0900

Dear Sir:

        I would like to ask about BSSE.

(1) In large basis set, how large is BSSE ?
(2) In chemical physics letters, 217(1994)48 written by Ernest R. Davidson
and Subhas J. Chakravorty, an explanation is provided for the tendency in
water and HF dimers for the counterpoise-corrected correlation energy to
seem worse than the uncorrected energy. Do you know related paper ?
(3) Do you know best method for removing BSSE ?

        Thank you.

============================================================================
=====
Masao Masamura 
Okayama University Dental School
Department of Preventive Dentistry
Fax: 81-86-225-3724
e-mail: [email-masked] 
============================================================================
=====