Subject: Literature on thermochemistry?

From: Karl Irikura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:40:57 -0400

Dear computational chemists,

Dave Frurip and I are assembling an annotated list of literature
relevant to computational or predictive thermochemistry.  It will be
published as an appendix in a book in the ACS Symposium Series.  The
literature will be divided into three categories.

  (1)  Printed literature:  books, journals, etc.
  (2)  Thermochemical databases (printed or electronic)
  (3)  Computer software (e.g., ab initio, semi-empirical, molecular
mechanics, data estimation)

We would be grateful for any help in preparing this list.  What
resources do you use for thermochemical data?  We're especially
interested to hear from chemical engineers.

Best wishes,

Karl Irikura
----------------------------------------------
Dr. Karl K. Irikura
Physical and Chemical Properties Division
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Gaithersburg, MD  20899
voice: 301-975-2510	fax: 301-975-3670
e-mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------