Subject: CCL:G:Applying for time on supercomputer facility

From: Michele Sprengnether <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 96 12:41:49 -0400

I am interested in applying for computer time at a supercomputer  
facility to conduct gaussian calculations that are related to  
research currently funded by the NSF and EPA.

Any suggested locations?

Thanks,

Michele Sprengnether

email: [email-masked]
Atmospheric Research Project
Harvard University
12 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA  02138

ph: 617-495-5922

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html