Subject: For RasMol of NextStep. Who did what:

From: plucky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 96 12:08:49 EET

Dear Comp. Chemists,
 I would just like to inform the network of RasMol creators because I have not
yet done that in public. So for the people who are not aware of what goes with
RasMols, here is the namelist history, which I failed to describe in my
versions README file:

-RasMol has been created by Roger Sayle. Most know that!
-the original NextStep port was done by Andreas Windemuth,
after whose code, the 2.1 code was created. His files are somewhere on the
NeXT archives for one thing.Btw, I am not sure that the functionalities are
the same as I have never played with the 3.x version. 
 
Most probably people who hit the Info button, or those who look at the
files, before compiling them, have seen Andreas copyright. I should apologize
to Andreas because although i have numerously mentioned him to the CCL 
individuals who have written to me, I have not done that in the README file.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

Ioannis