Subject: CCL:Symposium in Anatolia

From: Erdem Buyukbingol <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 08:40:07 +0200

5th International Symposium on Pharmaceutical Sciences

Ankara University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ankara Turkey, June 24 - 27,
1997

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Colleague
                                                      October 23, 1996

The "Fifth International Symposium on Pharmaceutical Sciences" organized
by the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ankara University, will be held in Ankara
during June 24 - 27, 1997.

Apart from invited lectures, participants from Universities, Research
Centers and Industry will have the opportunity of contributing oral,
poster and electronic poster presentations on the topics of basic and applied
pharmaceutical sciences. You can easily access to uor Faculty's web page and
fill the application form in order to include yourself as a participant.

The URL address is, http://www.pharmacy.ankara.edu.tr
The e-mail is, [email-masked]

This time we are also arranging an Electronic Poster session for your
convenience to take part your favorite studies in the symposium if you
are unable to visit our country. All abstracts for the electronic
posters will undergo regular refereeing before being mounted for the
electronic Conference. Abstract titles, authors and URL addresses of the
electronic posters will be included in the Symposium Book of Abstracts.

The Organizing Committee would be grateful if you could participate the
Symposium and inform your colleagues about it.

We hope that you will join us and take the oppotunity to participate in
exciting scientific program, as well as to travel throughout this unique
land so-called ancient ANATOLIA.

We look forward to welcoming you to a stimulating meeting and wish you
an enjoyable stay in Turkey.

Sincerely yours,

Organizing Committee

-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html