Subject: Redundant Z-matrices

From: [email-masked] (Ray Crawford)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 22:46:04 -0400

All --

        Does anyone out there have a little snippet of code (or know of one
that is floating around) that will convert the input (or output) deck from a
major software package (such as sybyl or spartan) into a redundant z-matrix
which could be made into an input deck for Gaussian 94?  I would prefer to
find a snippet of code that I could modify to my particular need.  For that
matter, does anyone know of a web page (or journal article) off the top of
their heads that adaquately explains the use of redundant Z-matrices with
G-94?  The books we have don't give a very good explaination...  Any help is
appreciated,

       Thanks,
             Ray Crawford
              [email-masked]
              http://w3.one.net/~iguana    
             "Absence of proof is not
                proof of absence..."
                       -Richard Levine
                          The Lost World
                                Micheal Crichton