Subject: Cornell Theory Center Virtual Workshop

From: "Jeanne C. Butler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 09:35:46 -0500

Cornell Theory Center Virtual Workshop
           Parallel Programming with MPI and HPF
                            .....
                  January 8 to March 7, 1997
           Registration deadline November 27, 1996
                            .....
The Virtual Workshop is an entirely over-the-network program for
studying high performance computing.  You work at your own pace from
your home machine, with access to Web-based course materials, the CTC's
world-class IBM RS/6000 SP, and dedicated e-mail consulting.

This workshop covers two different approaches to developing parallel
programs for a distributed memory environment: the MPI message-passing
library (January 8 - February 7) and the HPF extensions to the Fortran
90 language (February 10 - March 7).  You may choose to study one or
both.

Additional registration and course information is available at:
           http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Edu/VW/