Subject: postdoc position

From: "Barry L. Farmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 12:21:34 -0500 ()

I have an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a postdoctoral research associate in
computational chemistry.  Experience in molecular mechanics and
dynamics, and quantum mechanics (semiempirical methods) are required.
Experience with CHARMM is also required.  Experience with commercial
software packages such as Quanta, Cerius-2, Spartan, Insight/Discover,
and/or Sybyl will be useful.

The position is part of an SBIR Phase II project which will involve both
application of existing computational methods and participation in the
development of new methods - in collaboration with a commercial software
developer.

The initial appointment will be for one year.  One additional year is
possible.  Please send resume, list of publications, and names/addresses
of references to:

Barry L. Farmer, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, 
Thornton Hall, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2442
Phone: 804-924-0605; Fax: 804-982-5660; Email: [email-masked]

===========================================
Barry L. Farmer
Dept. of Materials Science and Engr.
Thornton Hall, University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22903-2442
Voice (804) 924-0605;  Fax (804) 982-5660
[email-masked]