Subject: Mid-Atlantic Pharmacology Meeting on MOLECULAR MODELING

From: "Weintraub, Herschel [PRI]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:07:14 -0500

Sorry for the short notice....

FOR PHILADELPHIA AREA, NEW JERSEY, NYC, and DELAWARE Comp Chemists

There will be a molecular modeling symposium on Monday, Nov 4, sponsored
by the Mid-Atlantic Pharmacology Society (MAPS), and hosted by RW
Johnson PRI in Raritan NJ.  The meeting will be held in the RWJ-PRI
auditorium; lunch is included.  Speakers include David Nichols (Purdue),
Garland Marshall, Alex Tropsha, Charles Brooks, and Gerry Maggiora
(Upjohn).  MAPS has sent out announcements in the region, but primarily
to biologists and pharmacologists.  Please e-mail your fax number, and
I'll get a copy of the announcement out to you.

The cost is $60 for non-MAPS members, cheaper for members and students.
Lunch is included.

Looking forward to seeing you and your colleagues.

-Herschel Weintraub 

(908) 704-5835
(908) 725-4264 Fax
[email-masked]

Please respond no later than 9am Friday, so that we can get a correct
lunch count.