Subject: Re: CCL:Fortran 90 references

From: Anita Ilze Zvaigzne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 11:08:50 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Benny G. Johnson wrote:

> Dear netters,
> 
> Can anyone recommend a good Fortran 90 reference?  I'll summarize the 
> answers.
> 
> Thanks,
> Benny
> 

      I have found the following book to be particularly useful in
conversion from f77 to f90:

      T.M.R. Ellis, Ivor R. Philips, Thomas M. Lahey; Fortran 90
Programming, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company : New York, 1994.

ISBN 0-201-54446-6

However, this is more of a tutorial guide than an actual programmer's
reference.  I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I hope
it helps! :-)

Sincerely,
Anita Zvaigzne