Subject: Freeware for NMR data processing

From: "F. Javier Sardina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 10:14:40 +0100

Dear fellow netters:

The newest versions of the freeware NMR data processing programs SwaN-MR (3.2.4 
for PowerMacintosh) and MestRe-C (1.1.1 for Windows 95) have just been released.
They can be retrieved from any of the following anonymous ftp repositories:

SwaN-MR 3.2.4 (for PowerMacintosh):

   qobrue.usc.es/nmr/SwaN-MR/Swan_mr_324
   ftp.uniovi.es/pub/Mac/nmr
   ftp.rediris.es/software/incoming/science/nmr/swan-mr
   www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MAC/Swan-NR

For more information check SwaN-MR WWW home page:
   http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/swan/home.htm

MestRe-C 1.1.1 (for PC's with Windows 95):

   ftp://qobrue.usc.es/pub/nmr/MestRe-C
   ftp.uniovi.es/pub/win95/nmr
   ftp.rediris.es/software/incoming/science/nmr/mestrec111
   ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WINDOWS95/MestRe-C

For more information check MestRe-C WWW home page:
   http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/MestRe-C/MestRe-C.html

Happy NMR data processing

  F. Javier Sardina

F. Javier Sardina                      Phone: 34-81-591085
Departamento de Quimica Organica              34-81-563100. Ext 14234
Universidad de Santiago de Compostela  Fax:   34-81-595012 or 34-81-591091
15706 Santiago de Compostela           e-mail: [email-masked]       
      SPAIN                            http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/Js-eng.html