Subject: G92,HF MP2 densities in CHK file

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:42:15 +0100

hello,

I am using gaussian92 to fit atomic charges with potential
derived methods.
To save computer time the electronic density can be read
from the checkpoint file to avoid to calculate it several time
if you want to use it for different calculations.
By default, the HF density is saved in the CHK file.
Since I want to use the MP2 density, could somebody tell me if
there is a way to save the MP2 density in the CHK file and if
so, how to do it ??
More is it possible to save both the HF and the MP2 densities in the
same CHK file??
Thanks a lot for your help.
I will sumaryse the answers.
Francois.

=============================================================================
¤  François HUTSCHKA                 Ph.D. Student in Quantum Chemistry     ¤
¤                                                                           ¤
¤  Laboratoire de Chimie Quantique                                          ¤
¤  UPR 139 du CNRS                                                          ¤
¤  4, rue Blaise Pascal              Phone:  (33).88.41.60.32               ¤
¤  67000 STRASBOURG                  Fax:    (33).88.61.20.85               ¤
¤  FRANCE                            E-Mail: [email-masked]  ¤
=============================================================================